All diamonds will sparkle for eternity. However, they do require a little tender, loving care so remember:
- One diamond can SCRATCH another.
- STORE your diamonds separately and with care.
- Do not allow them to RUB against each other.
- A diamond should be CLEANED regularly as they naturally attract grease.
- It is simple to WASH a diamond yourself using a mild liquid detergent.
- SOAK your diamond in a small bowl of warm, sudsy water.
- BRUSH the diamond gently with a soft brush – an old toothbrush is perfect.
- PAT dry with soft, lint-free cloth.
- Be sure to take your jewellery to a REPUTABLE JEWELLER to have it professionally cleaned and checked at least once a year.